The Park District manages 27 baseball/softball fields located throughout various parks for the enjoyment of Northbrook residents and visitors. To rent a field for your next game or practice email Dan Catron or call 847-897-6174.
- Visit our Adult Softball Leagues page for more information on our Adult Leagues
- Visit the Northbrook Baseball website, to learn more about our affiliate program that provides instruction and competitive play for boys and girls grades 3-9
- Visit the Northbrook Softball Girls Association website, to learn more about our affiliate program that provides instruction and competitive play for girls in grades 2-9
Baseball/Softball Field Rental Rates:
Rates are determined based on the residency of the team renting the field. To qualify for the resident rate at least 51% of the team roster must be Northbrook residents. Rosters may be requested to verify residency.
Resident/Non-Resident Rental Rates:
No Prep: $39 hour / $55 hour
Prepped: $55 hour / $69 hour
Game Rate: $135 per game / $165 per game
Field Lights: $25 hour
Before you and your party can have access to the field, the park district will require:
- Application – Scroll down for ball field application to start the rental process
- Certificate of insurance from your organization naming the Northbrook Park District as additionally insured for $1,000,000 for each occurrence.
- The park district address listed on the certificate should be 545 Academy Drive, Northbrook IL, 60062.
- Signed Agreement
- Payment in full or payment plan
- Stop by the Sports Center at 1730 Pfingsten Rd, 60062
- Log into your park district account to submit payment.
- If you need your log in information you can call the Sports Center at 847-297-2993.
- Call 847-291-2993 and submit payment over the phone.
- Just provide your name and the agreement number
Bring the attached agreement to the field on the day of your rental incase you have any issues.