Available for rent at Wood Oaks Green Park, Techny Prairie Park and Fields, Village Green Park, and other park areas.
Application for Facility Use Timeline
How to Apply
|Location||Resident Hourly Rate||Non-Resident Hourly Rate||Capacity|
|Wood Oaks Green Picnic 1—North|
15 tables, grill
|Wood Oaks Green Picnic 2—South|
10 tables, grill
|Wood Oaks Green Shelter|
|Techny Prairie Park and Fields Bluegill Shelter|
10 tables, grills
|Techny Prairie Park and Fields Playground Shelter|
|Techny Prairie Park and Fields Bullpen Shelter|
|Village Green Picnic Area|
|All Other Park District Parks|
|$13||$16||Varies Per Park|
Looking for a fun activity for family or friends? Reserve the Bocce Court at Indian Ridge Park for $9/hour for residents and $15/hour for non-residents.
Take to the track, an official quarter-mile banked track with lights for evening riding. An indoor space is also available.
Teams and groups can rent the turf fields at Techny Prairie Park and Fields, 1750 Techny Road, for soccer or lacrosse games or practice.
Planning a corporate outing or tournament? The Northbrook Park District has several ball fields for rent including lighted fields at the following locations: Techny Prairie Park and Fields, Meadowhill Park and Village Green Park.
Hourly Fee: $12 per court resident/$19 per court non-resident
Players or groups can rent the hard courts at the following locations: Wood Oaks Green Park, Crestwood Park, Oaklane Park, Williamsburg Park, West Park
Rental applications are being accepted for private and small group training at Northbrook Park District outdoor facilities. Individuals or businesses looking to host instruction on park district property must provide the necessary insurance, secure a permit and submit payment prior to using any Northbrook Park District facility.
1. Facilities are available from 7am-8pm daily.
2. Facility use is available for 1 on 1 or group training only. Group size is limited to 50 total people including participants and instructors.
3. Private and small group training is available at the turf field and sled hill area at Techny Park and Prairie Fields; baseball fields, basketball court and outdoor hockey rink at Meadowhill Park; green space and the sand volleyball courts at West Park; and the sled hill and grass areas at Wood Oaks Green Park.
4. Instructors must follow all COVID-19 guidelines established by the Northbrook Park District. See the Forms and Downloads section at the bottom of the page for the full list of rules and regulations.
5. Instructors using facilities without a permit will be violating park district ordinance and are subject to fine and revocation of instruction privileges.
6. The Northbrook Park District reserves the right to deny permit applications for services that conflict with those offered by the District.
Fees are as follows:
Instructors not included in group size. Rates based on address of business.
Groups of 1-3 $15/hour $20/hour
Groups of 4-6 $30/hour $40/hour
Groups of 7-9 $45/hour $60/hour
Groups of 10+ $60/hour $80/hour
|Type||Description||Applies To||Date Posted|
|Rules||COVID-19 Park Rental Guidelines||Outdoor Rentals||Thursday, July 2, 2020|
|Rules||Phase 4 COVID-19 Ball Field Rules & Regulations||Outdoor Rentals||Thursday, June 25, 2020|
|Rules||COVID 19 Personal and Group Training Rules||Outdoor Rentals, Group Fitness||Tuesday, May 26, 2020|
|Application||Special Use Application||Outdoor Rentals||Monday, March 11, 2019|
|Application||Application for Facility Use||Indoor Rentals, Outdoor Rentals||Thursday, May 11, 2017|