We offer one of the most competitive Adult Hockey Leagues in the Chicago area with divisions based on level of play for men and women. We provide professional referees and scorekeepers for every game.
Player Registration Process
All players must fill out a Registration Form with the Park District for each season and have their picture taken for an Adult Hockey Identification Card. These ID cards do not expire, but will cost $5 to replace.
Women’s Mixer League
Beginners through advanced players are welcome to join this league. Women register as individuals, attend an evaluation night and are placed on a team for an 11-game season. We try to ensure that teams are evenly balanced with players and goalies. The evaluation is typically in early June. Games are played on Tuesdays and will begin a week after the evaluation. Contact the Sports Center Office if you would like to be on the committee that chooses teams in May.
Men’s Adult Hockey Leagues
Teams are split into divisions based on their level of play, with flexible scheduling. We also offer a recreational division for new and experienced players looking for fun and exercise. The regular season is followed by a single-elimination playoff tournament. Every team is guaranteed at least one spot in the tournament. Players must be 18 years of age and out of high school.
Fall Hockey League
- Games: 16
- Game Nights: Sunday-Friday
- Game Times: 8:30-10:40pm
- Playoffs: Mid March
- Opening Night: Early October
- No Games: Thanksgiving Break, Holiday Break and Spring Break
- Price Per Team: $4000
- Teams must pay in full, or arrange a payment plan on or before the captain’s meeting.
- Payment Plan: After an initial deposit: Automatic payments will be charged to your credit card or deducted from your checking account on the 15th of each month.