May 15, 2017 at 1:53pm
We are happy to announce we launched our new website on May 16! In addition to an entirely new design, highlights of the site include:
- Mobile/Tablet Responsive – site resizes to fit your screen
- Comprehensive Events Calendar
- Streamlined Navigation – improved functionality; extensive search capability
- Aligned with ADA compliance
- Updated Content and Photos
- Blog and Social Media Area
- Dozens of Online Forms at your Finger Tips
Take time to look through the site and familiarize yourself with it – we know it’s a great improvement from the old one.
We want your feedback!
If you have any questions about the new site, experience any issues, or just want to let us know what you think of the new site – please contact us by filling out an online form. Select “Website” when choosing a department.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome your feedback to make this site the best possible for the residents of Northbrook!