FALL 2020 PERFORMING ARTS PRODUCTIONS
Contact Drew Kambach at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about our fall production offerings
NTYC Presents: We Are Monsters (In-Person Production)
Directed/Choreographed by: Drew Kambach | Music Directed by: David Zizic
This musical follows humans into a monster cabaret filled with quirky monster characters. The adventurous humans uncover vegetarian vampires and rock ‘n’ roll werewolves, gradually realizing there may be more to these monsters than meets the eye! Most importantly these monsters and humans discover the importance of friendship and celebrating in the attributes that make each person different and unique.
Registration prior to auditions is required. All registered participants will receive a part. Auditions will be held to determine which part is the best fit for your child. Once you have completed registration you must sign up for an audition time through SignUp Genius here: We Are Monsters Sign Up Genius Link
Tuesday Cast (Ages 8-14 years old) *Performs October 31 at 11am
- September 15-October 31 (7 weeks)
- Rehearses on Tuesdays from 4:30pm-6:30pm
- Participation Fee: $275 Resident/$345 Non-Resident
- Register Here: Tuesday Cast Registration Link
Wednesday Cast (Ages 8-10 years old) *Performs October 31 at 2pm
Thursday Cast (Ages 11-14 years old) *Performs October 31 at 5pm
Due the ongoing pandemic the following changes are being implemented for the Youth Company program:
- Masks will be required during auditions, rehearsals, and performances. (Physically distant outdoor mask breaks will be scheduled)
- Casts will not exceed 15 participants.
- Rehearsals will be held at the Leisure Center Theatre and outdoors whenever possible.
- Participants will utilize individual microphones during the performance.
- Social distance will be implemented during rehearsals, and will be staged for performances.
- Not all actors will be required at every rehearsal. Weekly call sheets will be sent out.
- Social distancing will be implemented for the viewing audience at performances.
- No shared props, costumes, or food. (Vending machines have been removed)
- Performances will be held outside on a stage at the Ed Rudolph Velodrome in Meadowhill Park
NTYC Presents: Super Happy Awesome News! (Virtual Production)
This musical for youth ages 8-14, tells the story of two siblings that launch rival good news networks and find themselves competing for the title of happiest news show. Soon, their correspondents are in a whirlwind of ecstatic musical reporting—from joyful weather forecasts, to cheerful cooking segments and blissful political updates! But, when vulnerability starts peeking through the euphoric facade, they’re left wondering if there is room for raw honesty on a super happy broadcast.
NEW! POD Plays (In-Person Individualized Production)
Pod Plays allows school pod groups to sign up for a personalized production for youth ages 8 and up. With a director, pods select a play, rehearse and perform all while staying within the comfort of your pod. A minimum of three participants is required. Contact Drew Kambach if you would like to arrange a different day and time.