Private Lessons are one-to-one instruction for youth (5 and up) through adults. Lessons are 30 minutes and customized for each student to develop skills in technique, terms, theory, and varied repertoire. Lessons are given for acting, dance, piano, voice, or a combination of piano and voice.
Lessons are reserved one lesson at a time through the entirety of the available season. A season spans 12-16 weeks. The registration process for existing accounts is listed below. If you do not have an account, click Create New Account on the registration page.
- Click “Register Now” at the top of this page
- Search Performing Arts Lessons
- Click on your desired lesson type from Acting, Dance, or Music
- Click Enroll Now
- Enter your Northbrook Park District account login information
- Select the Participant that will be taking lessons
- Choose a 30-minute session from the available options
- Select your desired lesson dates – additional months/dates can be seen by clicking the blue arrows at the top of the calendar
- After selecting all desired dates, click Add to Cart
- Review your purchase and click Check Out
- Enter payment information and complete your purchase
- Once payment is complete, email Drew Kambach at firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected with your instructor