Skaters who want to work on competitive routines, take private lessons or practice for the next level can take advantage of freestyle sessions. To register for Spring 2022 freestyle, click here.
- All freestyle ice sessions are $8 per 30 minutes.
- Before each session, skaters and coaches need to check in with the ice monitor and present a swipe card/payment.
- Skaters cannot carry over unused time from a 30-minute session; using part of a session results in the full charge.
- Skaters must have a Rink Music fob and subscription in order to play music on freestyle sessions.
- Coaches need to present proof of insurance annually and sign a private lesson agreement every year.
Private Off-Ice Training
Coaches wishing to schedule private lessons in the Community Room or Multi-Purpose Room may reserve the space only on the day of training. Coaches may check to see if the room is available for use on a future date, but all availability is subject to change without notice.
Coaches must fill out a reservation sheet at the front desk. Daily admission for each student participating is $8 for 30 minutes.