Skaters who want to work on competitive routines, take private lessons or practice for the next level can take advantage of freestyle sessions.
- All freestyle ice sessions are $8 per 30 minutes.
- All skaters must obtain a freestyle membership card from the front desk and bring the card with them to all freestyle sessions.
- Skaters can purchase a swipe card in advance with a 5% discount on the purchase of 20 or more 30-minute sessions.
- Before each session, skaters need to check in with the ice monitor and present a swipe card/payment.
- Skaters cannot carry over unused time from a 30-minute session; using part of a session results in the full charge.
- Skaters must have a Rink Music fob and subscription in order to play music on freestyle sessions.
- Coaches need to present proof of insurance annually and sign a private lesson agreement every year.