Skaters who want to work on competitive routines, take private lessons or practice for the next level can take advantage of freestyle sessions.
- All freestyle ice sessions are $8 per 30 minutes.
- Before each session, skaters and coaches need to check in with the ice monitor and present a swipe card/payment.
- Skaters cannot carry over unused time from a 30-minute session; using part of a session results in the full charge.
- Skaters must have a Rink Music fob and subscription in order to play music on freestyle sessions.
- Coaches need to present proof of insurance annually and sign a private lesson agreement every year.