Skaters who want to work on competitive routines, take private lessons or practice for the next level can take advantage of freestyle sessions.
- Registration is available to secure spots during prime time freestyle sessions, based on a priority system.
- Daily admission for 30 minutes is $7. Beginning 8/27/18, sessions will be $8 per 30 minutes.
- Skaters can purchase a swipe card in advance with a 5% discount on the purchase of 20 or more 30-minute sessions.
- Before each session, skaters need to check in with the ice monitor and present a swipe card/payment.
- Skaters cannot carry over unused time from a 30-minute session; using part of a session results in the full charge.
- Coaches need to present proof of insurance annually and sign a private lesson agreement every 3 years.