Techny Prairie Activity Center is excited to announce the sale of 100 Charter Memberships!
The Northbrook Park District began offering this limited-time opportunity in mid-September, inviting Charter Members to lock in early savings and exclusive benefits when joining Techny Prairie Activity Center (TPAC). Charter Membership sales will end soon.
Set to open in January 2021, the new state-of-the-art facility is located at 180 Anets Drive in Techny Prairie Park and Fields.
“We are amazed at the overwhelming enthusiasm and support for this new space for fitness and wellness in the community,” said Techny Prairie Activity Center Supervisor Meri Shea. “It’s been so much fun meeting new members and discussing their fitness goals. The Charter Membership offer is an excellent value to lock in before TPAC opens in January 2021.”
Memberships feature the same benefits of a Standard Membership with bonus benefits and significant savings.
Standard Membership benefits include:
• Three 30-minute Strong Start sessions with a personal trainer
• Monthly group fitness classes including:
o Cardio, interval training, dance fitness and low impact options
o Circuit, core, endurance and functional training offerings
o Indoor cycling featuring the new Stages SC3 bikes
o Yoga and other engaging mind/body choices
o Virtual group fitness classes offered via livestream and on demand
• Fitness Floor for strength and cardio with more than 75 pieces of equipment
• Personal viewing screens for TV and internet on cardio equipment
• Free weights, resistance machines and functional fitness equipment
• Indoor track (8 laps = 1 mile)
• Open gym programs including pickleball, basketball and volleyball
• Gymnasium when not in use for scheduled programs
• Three complimentary guest passes annually for Individual Memberships and two guest passes for each additional membership
• Member rates for:
o Personal, partner and small group training
o Specialty fitness classes
o Kids’ Corner childcare visits
o Prairie Room rentals
Charter Membership bonus benefits include:
• No increase in dues with 36 months of consecutive membership
• No enrollment fees
• Two additional complimentary guest passes for Individual Memberships and one for each additional member for the first year
• Access to virtual group fitness classes before the facility opens (Starting soon!)
• Exclusive TPAC logo water bottle or gym bag
Don’t wait! Become a Charter Member today by visiting the Charter Membership Information Office at the Anetsberger Golf Shop, 1750 Techny Road. Hours are Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 9am-Noon and Tuesday and Thursday from 3-7pm. Appointments are also available by calling 847-897-6180. Click here for more details on this amazing new Northbrook Park District facility.