Park District Tennis Courts
The Park District maintains 22 outdoor courts for residents’ enjoyment. The courts are open from early-April until mid-October, although the District occasionally reserves some of them for private lessons, tournaments, schools and league play. Notification of court closings will occur in advance. Tennis Courts are generally open from sunrise to sunset.
To reserve a court, call 847·291·2980.
For the tennis court calendar, click here.
- Wood Oaks Green, 1150 Sanders Road: eight hard courts, a practice wall and restrooms
- West Park/Northbrook Sports Center, 1730 Pfingsten Road: three asphalt courts
- Crestwood Park, 1824 Milton Avenue: four asphalt courts
- Williamsburg Square Park, 200 Lee Road: three asphalt courts
- Oaklane Park, 636 Berglund Place: two asphalt courts
- Stonegate Park, 3425 Whirlaway Drive: two asphalt courts
Click here for map.